STUDIO Comprehensive Certification
Total course hourse: 850 hours
At Corpus Studios™, the Studio Comprehensive Certification gives you the ability to teach Pilates as it was originally envisioned by Joseph Pilates: as a full body system combination of Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs, Barrels, and small apparatus. It is excellent for anyone who wants to gain a deep and thorough understanding of Pilates and give their clients the best and most varied training possible.
The recommended way to complete this certification is to book and complete each level of apparatus and Mat at the same time - for example, book and complete Mat Foundation, Reformer Foundation, and Cadillac/Tower Foundation before moving onto the next level of each. Doing the program in this manner will keep you with a group of students, give you a single set of Apprentice Hours to complete for each level, and give you the opportunity to pay for courses with a special package price. If you decide later in your Pilates training that you want to get a Corpus Studios Studio Comprehensive Certification, you can still do that; your Apprentice Teacher Trainer Hours and booking will just be different depending upon how far you are in your training.
A Corpus Studios™, the Studio Comprehensive Certification will take at least 2 years to complete.
Courses will cover:
- All choreography on Classical Pilates apparatus and Mat Foundation / Level 1-3 plus contemporary exercises: Reformer, Cadillac, Tower, Chairs, Barrels, Ped-a-Pole and small apparatus
- Power Circle, wall, small hand weights, fundamentals
- Session format for beginner and advanced levels
- How to work with low & high risk clientele: special populations: back, hip, cervical and wrist issues, osteoporosis and pregnancy; knee, ankle and elbow, and shoulder issues
- How to touch to effect the best results
- Teacher’s presence and presentation
- Complete manuals and accompanying DVDs in both French and English
- Corpus Pilates™ Certificate of Completion with hours of study stated on certificate
- How to program private, collective, classical or specialized classes
- History of Pilates
- Class hours with Master Trainer (Mandatory 100% participation)
- Tutorial Classes with Apprentice Trainer (Mandatory 100% participation)
- A total of 925 hours in exams, tutorials, and the classroom