|Level 1:||No experience required (Pregnancy, back, hip and shoulder problems)|
|Level 2:||Min 15 classes (at Level 1)|
|Level 3:||30+ Classes|
|Level 4:||1 year experience|
|Level 5:||2-3 years experience|
|Level 6:||3-5 yrs experience (Advanced)|
To start taking Pilates classes at Corpus Studios™, we ask that everybody begin at Level 1.
You need the approval of a teacher to advance to the next level. You will make more progress if you take classes at your level. Taking classes that are above your level can result in injury. Respecting your level also means showing respect for other students and for the teacher who will try to adapt to the average level of the class, rather then trying to teach various levels.
To book your classes you must reserve online:
- You may purchase credit at the reception desk to book your classes on MBO (10 Group Apparatus, 10 Collective Mat, 1 month unlimited card, etc.) Your credit will be added to your personal MBO Online account and will give you the opportunity to book from your home, from your office, or anytime, anywhere.
- A valid membership is required to book your classes online. To activate your membership please either pay at the reception or buy it online, it will be added into your personal MBO Online account. You will not be able to book online without a valid and confirmed membership.
For more information on how to book you class, click here
You can use your class credits at any of the two studios (Borrens and Caroly) and you are free to move around the different classes as long as you stay within your level.
In the event that you need to cancel one of your reservations, please do so at least:
- 36 hours in advance for all Private and Apparatus classes
- 24 hours in advance for all Collective Classes.
Any reservation not cancelled on time will be charged the full price of the lesson. All cancellations must be done either by email, at the reception or changed directly on the MBO. Do not hesitate to send us a message.
Cards and membership are non refundable: please visit our Prices page for more information
Download the PDF schedules here:
How to book a Duo Initiation Package
- To book online, go to the website and choose the option ‘First time at Corpus Studios’ or choose ‘Book a class’ and follow the instructions to create a profile and purchase an initiation package for 2 people from the online store.
- Each person creates a profile via the website
- Each person purchases an initiation package for a Duo. The price is divided in half when you make payment.
- Each person signs up for a private Duo class* at a time that suits both of you – the class is followed as a Duo together, with the same instructor, at the same time
- Each person books a collective and a group apparatus class at a time that is convenient for each person, individually Choose a class at the level your instructor recommends; if you are new to the technique, choose a Level 1 class.
If you need advice about which instructor can best meet your needs, please contact us. We recommend you keep the same instructor for the 2 private classes. Thereafter, you can work with other instructors – all our instructors are highly professional and will offer you the best possible experience.
* If one person cancels, the other must also cancel or else pay the difference to take a Private Solo class We require minimum 36 hours notice to cancel a private class – otherwise the class is payable in full
NOTE: We have 2 studios (Borrens studio and Caroly studio) Consult the class schedules or private class availability for each studio and book whatever is most convenient for you. You may take classes in both studios